Price index closed at 1,766 points, up 22.46 points, the weighted index closed at 484.91, up 0.67 points, and the KSX 15 index closed at 1,190, up 2, 52 points.
The total value of shares traded about KD15 million, while the total amount of shares traded about 97 million shares registered in 3184 deals. Top gainers were (REAM), (ZIMAH), (EKTTITAB), while the top loseres were (TAHSSILAT), (SPEC) and (
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan