Gryphon has experienced exceptional momentum over the past 12 months, releasing two major platform enhancements that support sales productivity and marketing compliance, while adding more than a dozen new clients and steadily increasing its sales and marketing teams. The company looks to continue that trajectory as it expands on its product and service offerings, and deliver software solutions that help customers improve sales performance.
Following several years of consistent growth in its core Marketing Compliance business, Gryphon is poised to launch several key initiatives to both established and new clients within the banking, insurance, hospitality and consumer goods industries, bolstered by U.S. patents for Marketing Privacy and Process via CRM Systems, and strategic partnerships with industry-leading organizations including CallMiner and inContact.
"Today's organizations have so much data at their disposal, yet still lack the tools needed to gain value and actionable insights from that data. By having real-time access to and visibility into sales activity, companies can optimize team performance and improve forecasting-and addressing this industry challenge has resulted in tremendous growth for the company," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Marketing, Advertising, Gryphon Networks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic