Use of cash around the world is still on the increase, and
Transformation of our flagship branch is important for Volksbank Meßkirch as we aim to provide a superior customer experience, says Karl Springindschmitten, managing director of Volksbank Meßkirch eG Raiffeisenbank. The solutions deployed by NCR help us achieve this, as well as making the operation of the branch more efficient. In addition, the cash recycling solutions deployed are connected to the internet, so the cash deposited is transferred quickly and securely to customer accounts. Faster access to funds for both consumers and businesses increases satisfaction, which is good for everyone.
The NCR SelfServ 32 solutions deployed at Volksbank Meßkirch recycles deposited cash by then dispensing it from the same ATM. The cash recycling features of these ATMs will help Volksbank Meßkirch reduce costs by decreasing the number of cash deliveries required at branches and the time spent on cash replenishment by branch employees as cash refills are required less frequently.
As the official reseller of HESS Cash Systems in
Although the number of card payments is increasing in the German market, cash is still the most common payment method used by consumers. People like using cash as it is convenient and allows them to keep track of their finances, said
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays