In the satellite communications industry, success is increasingly predicated on the ability to deliver higher throughput services and greater cost-efficiency. Geolink Satellite Services believes the upgrade will help it penetrate much deeper into core markets, while also offering a solution for local ISP and terrestrial operators looking for affordable backup or disaster recovery services.
"The requirements across oil and gas, mining and maritime may vary, but the demand for greater efficiency and higher throughput is universally across our entire customer base. For Geolink Satellite Services, our primary objective is to meet the ever-increasing needs of these customers, and we believe iDirect is the only platform that can help ensure our ability to meet such demands is never in question."
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, iDirect, Oil & Gas,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor