http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20140730/8521404291> Oil Platform Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140729/130811 http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140729/130811>
New analysis from
"With the mining industry in
However, the price sensitivity of end users and their limited awareness on the advantages of positive displacement pumps and alternative technologies have been major obstacles to market development. In addition, the unstable economic condition in some leading Latin American countries has dampened consumer confidence and led to project delays. Along with the expected decrease in foreign direct investment, these factors are challenging positive displacement pump manufacturers.
"In this scenario, successful brand awareness campaigns are critical to gain market acceptance and differentiate products from the competition," stated Conti. "Training programs on the current and new applications of positive displacement pumps are also important to attract end users acrossLatin America."
For more information on this study, please email
Analysis of the Latin American Positive Displacement Pump Market is part of theIndustrial Automation & Process Control (http://www.industrialautomation.frost.com http://www.industrialautomation.frost.com/>) Growth Partnership Service program.
Keywords for this news article include: Food, Beverage,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore