Revenue-supported sectors remain stable with the exception of hospitals, which has a negative outlook driven by the changing operating landscape's pressure on margins and volume.
Key risks to public finance through year-end include continued economic recovery, post-employment benefit costs and the uncertain impact of healthcare reform.
For more information, a special report titled "US Public Finance Sector Briefing Roundup 2Q14" is available on the Fitch Ratings web site at www.fitchratings.com, or by clicking on the link.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype