Favorable conditions have been created for lending to small and medium-sized businesses in
Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev made the remarks at the government meeting held in Astana.
"We want to widely develop small and medium businesses. Today, the loans in our banks are below the level of inflation," he said.
Board chairman of the Baiterek National Managing Holding Kuandik Bishimbayev speaking at the governmental meeting said that unprecedented conditions have been created in the country for lending to small and medium-sized businesses.
"Today, unprecedented conditions have been created, namely: lending for 10 years at the rate of 6 percent of funding. Now our task is to bring effectively these funds to small and medium-sized businesses together with the second-tier banks. And we're working on it," he said.
The board chairman noted that
It was decided to fund 248 projects worth
"Out experts estimates that some 2,700 small and medium-sized businesses will be supported due to the implementation of this program, the amount of tax revenue will additionally amount to about
Edited by CN
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan