The transformation of
The transaction will create one of Asia’s largest offshore support solutions providers with a market leading deep water fleet.
In view of the proposed transaction and the resulting enlarged business, the Board of Directors of EOC has declared a dividend payment of
“Existing shareholders will be able to participate in an enlarged platform with greater stability, resources and earning capacity. In addition, we expect them to benefit from enhanced trading liquidity and increased investor interest in Asia,” said Mr
As a regional oil & gas hub,
As this is a transaction between related parties and in the interest of good corporate governance, Ezra will abstain from voting on the proposed transaction at the EGM.
Investors who are interested in engaging with EOC management prior to the EGM can contact Mr.
Corporate Communications AS
+47 4161 0605
firstname.lastname@example.org ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oslo BØrs listing:
The Group operates accommodation and/or construction units and floating production, storage and offloading (“FPSO”) systems and its excellent operational and HSE (health, safety and environment) track record has allowed it to establish strong working relationships with leading international oil majors, national oil companies and various independent operators.
The Group is an associate company of
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
65 6590 8209
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Public/738/9625016/b5c4987c6172ae53.pdf EOC Announcement
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy