ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05082014 -
The Little British Battlers programme aims to recognise and reward innovative,
Providing an overview of each fourth generation Little British Battler based on the views and opinions of the TechMarketView team, today's report also explores the common themes facing each organisation.
Commenting on the report, Egress CEO
Eligible TechMarketView subscription service clients can download the report here.
For more information, contact
Tel: +44 (0) 207 624 8500
About Egress Software Technologies
As the first, and currently only, CESG CPA Foundation Grade certified email encryption product on the market, Switch Secure Email enables customers to share highly sensitive information over the internet, without the need to manage external third party credentials. The award-winning Switch portfolio of products also includes Secure File Transfer, Secure Web Form and the latest online collaboration offering, Secure Workspace.
Using patented key management, the platform utilises a unique community-based licensing model known as 'the Egress Trust Network' that consists of paying and free Switch subscribers, who are able to share information securely with one another using a single global identity.
TechMarketView brings you UKHotViews, the daily source of informed opinion and comment on the events, issues and players that really matter in the
In addition, TechMarketView offers a series of services enabling access to our in-depth market research and analysis. These focused research streams provide subscribers with access to a range of detailed market and supplier analysis with particular emphasis on the
The TechMarketView Little British Battler programme is run in association with corporate finance firm
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities