"We are absolutely ecstatic to be working with a global electronics and technology powerhouse such as Sharp," said ECOP CEO
The announcement follows the company's recent meetings with members of SMCA's management team which resulted in furthering a strategic relationship to assess a number of potential collaborations including the integration of ECOP's proprietary Light Management System and Virtual Powerplant Platform with Sharp's lighting technology, as well as Net Zero™ certification of Sharp's lighting products.
"We see a great fit between Sharp and Eco-Shift," says Wood. "Sharp's world-class design team and manufacturing capabilities combined with Eco-Shift's wireless
ECOP's RF chipset is a key component of its
The technology can also be linked to security systems to both detect intruders and activate lighting.
ECOP Lighting Solutions and
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison