"We are absolutely ecstatic to be working with a global electronics and technology powerhouse such as Sharp," said ECOP CEO
The announcement follows the company's recent meetings with members of SMCA's management team which resulted in furthering a strategic relationship to assess a number of potential collaborations including the integration of ECOP's proprietary Light Management System and Virtual Powerplant Platform with Sharp's lighting technology, as well as Net Zero™ certification of Sharp's lighting products.
"We see a great fit between Sharp and Eco-Shift," says Wood. "Sharp's world-class design team and manufacturing capabilities combined with Eco-Shift's wireless
ECOP's RF chipset is a key component of its
The technology can also be linked to security systems to both detect intruders and activate lighting.
ECOP Lighting Solutions and
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola