The ECB is seen keeping interest rates on hold Thursday, but will likely signal a willingness to inject cash into the system in the coming months in order to combat deflation.
The buck rose to
Meanwhile, German manufacturing orders unexpectedly fell 3.2% in June from May.
The buck inched up to
Encouraging economic news from the
The dollar slipped to
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'