The ECB is seen keeping interest rates on hold Thursday, but will likely signal a willingness to inject cash into the system in the coming months in order to combat deflation.
The buck rose to
Meanwhile, German manufacturing orders unexpectedly fell 3.2% in June from May.
The buck inched up to
Encouraging economic news from the
The dollar slipped to
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison