Data on Materials Science Reported by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The as-consolidated Al exhibits both high strength (ultimate tensile strength of similar to 130 MPa) and ductility (uniform elongation of similar to 10%)."
For more information on this research see: Micrometric grained Al synthesized via quasi-hydrostatic ultra-high pressure consolidation of micrometric Al powders. Materials Letters, 2014;130():299-302. Materials Letters can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment