Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140128/MM54190-c http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140128/MM54190-c>
Through the acquisition, Bits of Proof CEO
"By acquiring Bits of Proof CoinTerra gains enterprise software expertise and solutions that complement our expertise in hardware development and significantly strengthen our offering." said
"With CoinTerra, the Bits of Proof software stack is sure to become the industry standard software stack for Bitcoin in enterprises" saidTamas Blummer, VP of
CoinTerra provides large scale Bitcoin mining hash power through its multiple state-of-the-art datacenters installations employing the highly scalable TruePeta™ deployment architecture.
The TruePeta™ architecture employs CoinTerra's proven GoldStrike™ I ASIC and TerraMiner™ platform together with an enterprise implementation of Bits of Proof's modern and modular implementation of the Bitcoin protocol to allow for unrivaled reliability, performance and scalability for large scale Bitcoin mining operations.
Visit CoinTerra on the web: https://cointerra.com https://cointerra.com/> Follow CoinTerra on
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop