The result is a more responsive user experience, as well as a website that further enhances the ease of doing business with the company. The site also utilizes interactive features and video to engage visitors in the entire suite of products and services offered by CAMICO, including Accountants Professional Liability insurance, risk management, loss prevention and complimentary resources.
A new blog feature on the site is designed to enhance conversations with policyholders and business partners, as well as to provide the latest news and topics pertaining to the CPA profession. CPAs can also obtain coverage quotes for their firms via the website.
"The new site reflects CAMICO's continuing commitment to address the evolving needs of CPAs," said
Keywords for this news article include: CAMICO.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million