A leader in solutions for the financial market,
"The Rocket APP Driver DNA collects 30 days of an individual's driving habits by: identifying routes, recording average speed, acceleration and braking habits, and correlating driving speed and speed limits on traveled roads. All this information is processed by the Rocket platform, which uses artificial intelligence and multilayer neural network technology to analyze the behavior of the driver, and identify their profile" said Machado.
"I would like to lower my insurance rate, wouldn't you?" - Jokes Orli to comment on the potential for acceptance of the application by policyholders. According to him, major market players will be using Rocket Driver DNA at the end of this year. "In this market segment companies know C &
The app will be available for iOS and Android and is being launched simultaneously for North American and Brazilian insurance companies.
A cloud based business intelligence firm launched here in the U.S. in early 2014.
For more information please contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12071414.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say