Democratizing access to modern training aircraft, increasing margin for flight schools and providing operators with a frictionless experience driven by technology and big data: That is the latest mission taken on by Brown Aviation Lease (BAL) with their new product RedHawk powered by Brown Aviation Lease.
In partnership with
Each component consists of the following:
• Hardware – RedHawk Training Aircraft provided by
• Software – PlatformBrown, built to reduce cost and increase the operational efficiency of flight training equipment. Features include real-time record keeping, cost and utilization analysis and maintenance status tracking for individual aircraft and entire fleets.
• Services - Included in the program, Brown provides all scheduled engine maintenance parts and a labor rebate for scheduled engine maintenance events. Flight schools have the option to consume this solution in two ways, both of which include the software and services platform. Option 1: RedHawk powered by Brown Aviation Lease - an all-inclusive rental solution for part 141 and part 91 programs Option 2: RedHawk Finance powered by Brown Aviation Lease - an all-inclusive financing solution for flight schools that prefer to own their RedHawk aircraft Over the next six months Brown Aviation Lease will be testing the full rental solution including the pricing, software and service delivery to validate its impact on flight school margins.
• Utilization up to 1,200 hours annually;
• All scheduled engine maintenance including parts, consumables and labor;
• Accruals for engine replacement at 1,500 hours; and
• Access to Brown's fleet management software. "Beginning this fall, Brown is providing access to a modern training aircraft at a price point that is an attractive addition and asset to our program and current fleet of aircraft. The addition of the software and services, helps us maintain our dedication to quality, safety, reliability, and performance to turn students into successful airline pilots and exceed the expectations of airlines worldwide," states
Flight schools interested in learning more about RedHawk powered by Brown Aviation Lease or RedHawk Finance can visit http://www.RedHawkByBrown.com.
Brown Aviation Lease is the leading fleet management company for professional flight training organizations. They provide a full platform of fleet management solutions for university and institutional pilot education programs. Founded in 2008, Brown Aviation Lease currently owns and manages over 75 piston aircraft making them one of the largest owners of modern training aircraft in
A subsidiary of Redbird Flight Simulations, RedHawk Aero has set out to create the first aircraft designed specifically for flight training. RedHawk's mission is to design, build, and test a high quality flight training aircraft that uses best of breed technologies and innovative partnerships to maximize long term affordability and operating efficiency. For more information, please visit http://redhawk.redbirdflight.com.
Originally established in 1989 and based at the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12073427.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists