The Australian dollar fell to a 2-month low of 0.9265 against the US dollar, from an early high of 0.9356.
Against the yen and the Canadian dollar, the aussie dropped to a nearly a 3-week low of 94.72 and nearly a 2-week low of 1.0114 from early highs of 95.54 and 1.0211, respectively.
Pulling away from an early high of 1.4297 against the euro, the aussie slipped to a 6-day low of 1.4444.
The aussie, which closed yesterday's deals at 1.1024 against the NZ dollar, depreciated to a 2-day low of 1.0946. This may be compared to an early high of 1.1047.
If the aussie extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 0.922 against the greenback, 94.14 against the yen, 1.45 against the euro, 1.00 against the loonie and 1.08 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut