ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05082014 - 'A prosperous
While there are challenges when it comes to encouraging people to recalibrate their approach to the region, Kaberuka said, the 'leaders who are here are business people who are looking to engage in that challenge.'
Experts discussed the most critical agenda items including trade, commercial ties, security and foreign investment.
Kaberuka was joined by Sudanese-born mobile communications mogul
Speaking about the AfDB's commitment to changing the investment landscape in
Continuing to drive home a point he has repeatedly made this week in
Partnership and investment leading to greater prosperity: A strategy that strikes at the heart of this week's landmark summit.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton