The serial number for this application is 85809552.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Laboratory equipment for use in the field of medical diagnostics, namely, automation equipment to automate the decapping and sorting of laboratory samples and tubes, online sample storage, sample transport, centrifugation, sample resealing and desealing, and aliquoting; data management and laboratory computer hardware; data management and laboratory automation systems comprised of computer hardware and software for use in the field of medical diagnostics.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Pharmaceutical Companies, Trademarks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'