The US-Africa Leaders Summit began yesterday where nearly
A number of new deals are expected in agriculture and food and power and energy as America seeks to intensify its influence and economic clout on the fast-growing region.
He said the East African nation could absorb ten times more of the current US trade and investment volume. He said
We see that President Kikwete's remarks as realistic if you consider
The country is also striving to create more conducive environment for trade and investments. However, we see that we still have so much to do to make the country the most attractive investment destination in the region so as to tap more trade and investments from America.
One of the areas to look at closely should be the business environment in the country which is still seen as challenging. We need to step up reforms to ease the challenges in doing business in
The US-Africa Leaders summit should be taken as another opportunity to spur growth and development through increased trade and investments for the benefit of the nation.
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback