The US-Africa Leaders Summit began yesterday where nearly
A number of new deals are expected in agriculture and food and power and energy as America seeks to intensify its influence and economic clout on the fast-growing region.
He said the East African nation could absorb ten times more of the current US trade and investment volume. He said
We see that President Kikwete's remarks as realistic if you consider
The country is also striving to create more conducive environment for trade and investments. However, we see that we still have so much to do to make the country the most attractive investment destination in the region so as to tap more trade and investments from America.
One of the areas to look at closely should be the business environment in the country which is still seen as challenging. We need to step up reforms to ease the challenges in doing business in
The US-Africa Leaders summit should be taken as another opportunity to spur growth and development through increased trade and investments for the benefit of the nation.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor