The bank said the financing would help pay for medical supplies, salaries and other materials urgently needed to stabilize the health systems in
"I am very worried that many more lives are at risk unless we can stop this Ebola epidemic in its tracks,"
19:51 LOCAL TIME
All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits