In a year-end trading update, the company said its revenue pipeline, representing revenue secured but yet to be recognised, amounted to
Financially, net cash balances at the year-end stood at
"The customer base continues to grow across all business units, and the group's new business run rate remains in line with management expectations," it said.
The company said it expects to announce its full results in the final week of October.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World