The report released by the
The US factory orders jumped by 1.1% in June following a revised 0.6% decrease in May, according to a
The greenback recovered to 1.6849 against the Sterling, after falling to a 4-day low of 1.6888 at
The greenback drifted up to a 4-day high of 102.83 against the yen, near 9-month high of 1.3363 against the euro and a 6-1/2-month high of 0.9107 against franc, coming off from its early lows of 102.45, 1.3424 and 0.9064, respectively.
The greenback is likely to target resistance around 103.5 against the yen, 1.33 against the euro, 1.67 against the pound and 0.915 against the franc.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas