Through EAGLE II Functional Category 1, DHS intends to procure a full range of IT services and solutions to enable the development, implementation and maintenance of essential technology to support the DHS mission and business functions across the entire program lifecycle. Services include system design, development, implementation, and integration, software design and development, and operations and maintenance. With a prime position on EAGLE II, SRA and its team members are well positioned to compete to provide a broad range of IT services and solutions to ensure the success of DHS mission to protect our nation by preventing terrorism, enhancing national security, and securing national borders.
The SRA EAGLE II core team members include
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid