Exacq Technologies, part of the Security Products business arm of
Surveillint links and correlates information from disparate systems into a single centralised environment to help mitigate risk, guarantee compliance and cut total cost of ownership.
The exacqVision /Proximex Surveillint consolidation allows users to take advantage of the intuitive exacqVision VMS features within the Surveillint module.
Video and events from the exacqVision server are provided, synchronised and shown through the Surveillint user interface along with events and notifications from a vast range of other physical security systems which includes access control, video analytics, perimeter security, storage solutions and more.
This consolidation allows users to further analyse and demonstrate live and recorded video with related events and cameras (sensors) within a single platform, minimising response time to security risks and threats.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals