The Vanguard Consumer Discretionary ETF (VCR) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Tuesday, with over 855,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 74,000. Shares of VCR were down about 0.2% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Tuesday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408ETFunu070514&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities