The Vanguard Consumer Discretionary ETF (VCR) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Tuesday, with over 855,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 74,000. Shares of VCR were down about 0.2% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Tuesday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408ETFunu070514&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site