The draft public budget for 2015 and forecast for 2016-2017 is under consideration in the government now, Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Joomart Otorbayev said at the public hearings on 2015 budget on
"If we compare the public budget for 2015 with previous years, we will see the budget revenues have tripled. Tax revenues comprise 70% of overall budget revenues. However, expenditures are growing as well...
"We export inflation from
The Prime Minister said unfortunately the budget targets were not achieved for the first 8 months as planned.
"At the same time we have not bad economic growth figures compared to CIS countries. 6% growth of GDP is planned for the next year," the Prime Minister stated.
"We signed lots of agreements on investment projects last year. The scope of foreign investments is growing. There will be big changes in economy, real economic sector grew from 23% to 36%... We plan to finish work on draft budget and forecast for 2016-2017 in August. The government meeting should take place on
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan