The draft public budget for 2015 and forecast for 2016-2017 is under consideration in the government now, Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Joomart Otorbayev said at the public hearings on 2015 budget on
"If we compare the public budget for 2015 with previous years, we will see the budget revenues have tripled. Tax revenues comprise 70% of overall budget revenues. However, expenditures are growing as well...
"We export inflation from
The Prime Minister said unfortunately the budget targets were not achieved for the first 8 months as planned.
"At the same time we have not bad economic growth figures compared to CIS countries. 6% growth of GDP is planned for the next year," the Prime Minister stated.
"We signed lots of agreements on investment projects last year. The scope of foreign investments is growing. There will be big changes in economy, real economic sector grew from 23% to 36%... We plan to finish work on draft budget and forecast for 2016-2017 in August. The government meeting should take place on
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s