IN A dramatic twist, according to sources close to developments,
Sahara management which has 10 clear days to organise the balance amount for Roy's release may well not opt for an outright sale anymore.
Meanwhile, Sahara continues to maintain that it has repaid 93 per cent of its investors between May and mid- September, 2012 and has also submitted relevant documents like repayment vouchers, certificates to the Securities and Exchange Board of
According to Sahara, Sebi has to start verification of these refunds. " Post verification of these refunds by Sebi, we are sure that the money we are paying to Sebi will come back." The group maintains if it sells off its foreign properties and post verification when they get back money from Sebi which might take few months to a year, the property price will escalate and the group will not be able buy them back on similar price.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World