The reverse repo rate was kept unchanged at seven percent and Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) was maintained at four percent.
RBI also reduced Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) by 0.5 per cent to 22 per cent.
"It is appropriate to continue maintaining a vigilant monetary policy stance as in June, while leaving the policy rate unchanged," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy