The leading property developer also revealed gaining revenues amounting to Dh 149 million with total sales value in excess of Dh 234 million for the first 6 months of this year. To date,
The results were announced at the company's recent meeting, presided over by
According to the report, the company's continuous growth can be attributed to the increasing investor confidence in RAK's potential as a business and residential haven.
The first half of 2014 saw the commencement of construction works for the company's hugely successful
"We have also been carefully studying the country's real estate market conditions, which prompted us to study launching new projects, which includes more residential developments and hospitality leisure projects. We are upbeat that the remaining half of 2014 will be very fruitful for us."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting