The NZ dollar rose to 4-day highs of 0.8530 against the US dollar and 87.47 against the yen, from early lows of 0.8509 and 87.30, respectively.
Against the euro, the kiwi edged up to 1.5731 from an early low of 1.5763.
If the kiwi extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 0.87 against the greenback, 88.58 against the yen and 1.56 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board