Minister of State for
The minister issued the directive during a meeting with Ms
The minister was told that the college would have five academic blocks; each block would contain labs, a library, lecture halls, a seminar room, and research centres etc. Specialized disciplines to be offered in the college would include
More than 3000 underprivileged female students would receive professional and technical training for women empowerment, while about 3000 others would acquire diplomas and certificates in various fields of home economics.
The curriculum for BS, MS and PhD programmes has been designed by the
The minister showed keen interest in the project and said that the women education was the utmost priority of the government.
He admired the initiative of giving 100 scholarships for MS/PhD from international universities in various fields of Home Economics.
He said the government was taking every possible measure to improve female education in the country.
This institution has been various specialized disciplines to train women in technical and professional fields, which is the need of the hour, he said.
This project has been approved in November last year and the total estimated cost of the project is more than
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season