In the early morning trade, the benchmark
Dealers said that investors are nervous over growing signs of political instability ahead of planned Azadi march on
The political developments in coming days will weigh on the market outlook, they added.
Late last month, the KSE-100 index hit an all-time high of 30,000 points on optimism that the economy will revive.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid