In the early morning trade, the benchmark
Dealers said that investors are nervous over growing signs of political instability ahead of planned Azadi march on
The political developments in coming days will weigh on the market outlook, they added.
Late last month, the KSE-100 index hit an all-time high of 30,000 points on optimism that the economy will revive.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine