In the early morning trade, the benchmark
Dealers said that investors are nervous over growing signs of political instability ahead of planned Azadi march on
The political developments in coming days will weigh on the market outlook, they added.
Late last month, the KSE-100 index hit an all-time high of 30,000 points on optimism that the economy will revive.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry