The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished lower Tuesday on buying after a smooth auction of 10-year government bonds and falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.515 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.07 point to 146.06 on the Osaka Exchange.
On Tuesday, the
The benchmark long-term bonds drew
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips