The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished lower Tuesday on buying after a smooth auction of 10-year government bonds and falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.515 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.07 point to 146.06 on the Osaka Exchange.
On Tuesday, the
The benchmark long-term bonds drew
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success