iFunding, America's real estate crowdfunding platform, today announced the launch of the first-ever real estate crowdfunding mobile app for investors. The app, called "iFunding -
To encourage investors to try the app and real estate crowdfunding, iFunding is offering, through
Key app features let users:
• Browse live investment opportunities, including information about the property, the neighborhood, the project team, pro forma financial projections, legal documents and Q&A with the sponsors. Users can select specific investments or just browse real estate investment opportunities, at any convenient time and place.
• Complete an investment transaction entirely from the mobile device, including document signature and initiation of funds transfer. Or, optionally, switch to their computer to complete a transaction.
• Monitor progress on a project in which they are participating, reading about construction activity and financial expenditures, and viewing photos.
• Receive notification alerts to be informed when there are new deals available or existing deals have reached key milestones.
"This is the first time that accredited investors will be able to manage their real estate crowdfunding investments via a mobile device. Since some types of iFunding deals tend to fund in a matter of hours or days, the app will be an invaluable way for investors to stay informed about what opportunities are available, and to initiate investment transactions with just a few taps," said Sohin Shah, co-founder of iFunding and product strategist for the app. "A large percentage of our web visitors are already on mobile devices, and early feedback shows a lot of excitement about having a custom app for streamlined and full-featured mobile access."
The iFunding app, for both mobile devices and tablets, also has social features allowing accredited investors to interact with other investors, project operators, and iFunding executives to pose questions and have the answers shared across the community.
Every iFunding user is assigned a secure log-in, all data traffic is encrypted, and no personal data is stored on the mobile device when the app is not in use. All financial information is further encrypted and stored at a secure, third-party financial services provider focused on this purpose.
The app is free to use and there is no cost to registering for an iFunding login. Financial regulations require that one be an accredited investor to register and view deals. The investment opportunities listed are from independent residential and commercial real estate developers & operators working with iFunding's crowdfunding platform. Investors can review a wide range of supporting information to make decisions about investments that are right for their situation.
iFunding is a leading real estate crowdfunding platform, facilitating equity and debt fundraising for single family homes, multi-family residences, apartment towers, retail locations, office buildings and mixed-used buildings. iFunding provides opportunities for accredited investors to invest in institutional-quality real estate deals, with a minimum investment of just
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ifunding/app/prweb12070405.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models