ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01082014 -
However, the Profit After Tax (PAT) has dropped marginally from
While the market continued to be subdued in the first quarter, some early signs of revival are being seen in the automotive segment. This positive sentiment is expected to drive faster growth towards the second half of the financial year.
Commenting on the results, Mr.
The company saw improved performance in the 3 Wheeler segment. Genset segment transitioned to the new CPCB2 emission regime from July'14 and the company is expected to improve market positioning with the launch of its new efficient and cost competitive genset range.
Overall, our Engines Segment which is the dominant part of the company grew by 5% and its segment result increased by 9%. However, Infrastructure Equipment segment continued to suffer due to further decline in the industry.
As part of its endeavour to continuously improve customer engagement, the company also launched an IVR based toll free number offering customer support across all business areas during the first quarter.
Mobile: 99300 59844
Tel: 022 - 24397625
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations