The two-seater training aircraft, developed by Airbus Group Innovations - the corporate research and technology network of
In accepting the award, John O Leary, Vice President of Engineering at
We believe the E-Fan represents the future of aviation and this award solidly reinforces our belief and commitment.
The E-Fan is an integral part of Airbus Groupīs plan for developing its vision of the future of aviation. The successful public flight test of the E-Fan demonstrator in April, 2014 marked a milestone in the research and design work by Airbus Group Innovations toward more electric and hybrid aviation.
The aircraft was also successfully demonstrated at the Farnborough Airshow in the
PADA is part of the
Past recipients of the PADA award include
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report