Cybersecurity, as defined by author
In this new book, "Cybersecurity for Executives: A Practical Guide," published by AIChE (the
The book explains in plain language how to recognize and act upon cybersecurity threats to protect oneself and one's business, and gives executives crucial information about cybersecurity best practices and how to integrate those techniques into their companies.
The goal of the book, the authors say, is to make business leaders "Cyber-aware," and thus prepared to make better business decisions and effectively manage the security risks inherent in the Cyber Age.
Excerpts and more information about the book are available at the publisher's website: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118888146.html.
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140805-30TacordaCheng-4819275 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed