Cybersecurity, as defined by author
In this new book, "Cybersecurity for Executives: A Practical Guide," published by AIChE (the
The book explains in plain language how to recognize and act upon cybersecurity threats to protect oneself and one's business, and gives executives crucial information about cybersecurity best practices and how to integrate those techniques into their companies.
The goal of the book, the authors say, is to make business leaders "Cyber-aware," and thus prepared to make better business decisions and effectively manage the security risks inherent in the Cyber Age.
Excerpts and more information about the book are available at the publisher's website: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118888146.html.
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140805-30TacordaCheng-4819275 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low