ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01082014 -
The Company expects to receive gross proceeds of approximately
The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to (i) 1,950,000 additional units, (ii) 1,950,000 additional shares of common stock and/or (iii) additional warrants to purchase up to 1,950,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to expand its European wet processing facility, to purchase additional decortication equipment, to fund working capital and for other general corporate purposes. The Company may also use a portion of the net proceeds to redeem certain convertible debentures.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to this offering has been filed with the
Safe Harbor Statement
This news release includes certain statements that may be deemed 'forward-looking statements'. All statements in this news release, other than statements of historical facts, are forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements or information are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual events or results to differ from those reflected in the forward-looking statements or information and include the Company's business and operations are subject to the risks set forth in the Company's most recent Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and other
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples