The company, which has struggled amid heightened competition in the coffee business, posted a second-quarter adjusted profit of
Sales fell 3.9 per cent to
Meanwhile, revenue for the company — which includes royalties — slipped to
Operating expenses grew to
The suspension of the dividend comes as the company considers "attractive opportunities to invest capital."
In recent quarters, the company has reduced its management structure and focused on improving profitability at its franchise locations.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low