Net interest surged 83.52 per cent or Sh1.47 billion to Sh3.23 billion, the lender said in a statement,while transaction fees and commissions, and foreign exchange business boosted growth in non-funded stream by Sh1.51 billion-a 49.3 per cent jump- to Sh3.06 billion.
Loans were Sh15.36 billion better to Sh50.08 on
A more than three-fold growth in customer accounts to 201,326 in
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success