Net interest surged 83.52 per cent or Sh1.47 billion to Sh3.23 billion, the lender said in a statement,while transaction fees and commissions, and foreign exchange business boosted growth in non-funded stream by Sh1.51 billion-a 49.3 per cent jump- to Sh3.06 billion.
Loans were Sh15.36 billion better to Sh50.08 on
A more than three-fold growth in customer accounts to 201,326 in
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan