The company aims to achieve capital growth in absolute terms principally through investment in quoted closed-ended funds and other collective investment vehicles.
This compares with its benchmark, the FTSE Equity Investment Instruments Index, which increased by 1.3% to
The trust's share price also declined to
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan