This was said to the press on Monday in
He said that BNA released this amount to guarantee the stability of the national financial system and for the bank to continue with its operation without creating any damage to the Angolan economy.
The governor said that BNA has conditions to keep the financial system of BESA stable and permit the clients to conserve the business relation with the institution without any reserve, as the banking institution will continue to provide necessary support to always safeguard the interests of the savers.
BESA is a private capitals banking institution, which has been operating in
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton