Muganbank further expanded its branch network through opening its 3 new branches in Sheki, Zagatala and Shirvan. The newly opened branches render all kinds of banking services to customers.
With the opening of new branches Muganbank enables the population in regions to benefit by different kinds of banking services.
The branches offer various banking services to retail and corporate customers, including account opening, receipt of deposits, lending, bank cards, settlement and cash services, express money transfers, etc.
The new branhces operate at the following addresses:
Tel: 0242442325, 0242442358
Tel: 02422 5 65 59
Ünvan: 20 Yanvar str, Shirvan city
Tel: 02121 5 30 22; 02121 5 24 04
"Muganbank" OJSC, one of the well-known participants of Azerbaijani financial-banking industry has been functioning since 1992. The bank's 41 branches and 7 sub-branches in the country, as well as its representative office in
"Muganbank" OJSC cooperates with such international financial institutions as the
For more information about Muganbank products and services, you can call our information desk (933) or follow us on www.muganbank.az, as well as, on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muganbank/106864156005722?ref=hl.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World