The temporary power company said its pretax profit fell 9% to
The company said its revenues were up 1% to
It added that it saw double digit growth in its Local business on an underlying level, with FIFA World Cup and Commonwealth Games contracts executed successfully.
It said that currency impacts gave rise to a
In its first quarter, the company saw mixed results, with strong underlying revenue growth in two of its three regions being impacted by adverse currency movements, as previously expected.
The company announced in March that its pretax profit and revenues largely met expectations in 2013, as both fell in comparison to 2012 when the London Olympics provided the company with strong figures.
The company said on Tuesday that it expects to deliver growth and strong cash generation in the second half of 2014, with underlying trading profit for the full year to be similar to 2013.
The news comes after
The news came after
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World