The online gaming provider said group revenue in the second quarter rose 15% year-on-year, hitting
Total group revenue for the first half rose 13% to
888 said it had 16.8 million real money registered customer accounts across its Casino, Poker and Sport units at the end of June, a 17% increase on a year before.
"Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business," Mattingley added.
888 shares were up 1.1% to
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM