888's bingo and business-tobusiness arms saw the strongest growth pushing the firm to sales of
"This outcome has been driven by strong performances across both our business-to-consumer and business-to-business lines of business and is testament to our exceptional brands, technology [and] marketing," said chief executive
"Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half, we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
The company said current trading remained strong and it expected revenues throughout July to be more than 15 per cent higher than
Shares in the group rose slightly by 0.21 per cent to 121p on the results.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays