The yen dropped to 137.88 against the euro, 113.33 against the franc and 172.86 against the pound, down from early highs of 137.61, 113.11 and 172.43, respectively.
The yen that gained to 102.47 against the greenback, 93.84 against the loonie and 87.14 against the kiwi in early deals eased to 102.72, 94.04 and 87.44, respectively.
If the yen declines further, it may face support around 103.5 against the greenback, 139.00 against the euro, 114.00 against the franc, 174.00 against the pound, 94.5 against the loonie and 88.00 against the kiwi.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season