"We have a singular corporate mission," stated
Vantage Retail Sites allows both the lender and the mortgage loan officer (MLO) to build their brands and effectively promote themselves and their products, while providing a highly satisfying buying and support experience to the consumer. Borrowers will be able to take advantage of relevant, timely news and information, enter short or full 1003 mortgage applications, and check on the status of their application while in-process.
"While websites have been available for years, they must be integrated within the CRM framework to be truly effective," said Zoukis. "This allows the Internet to be managed like all other distribution channels, with leads effectively captured and managed, the sales process made as consumer-friendly as possible and the MLO relieved of virtually all unnecessary tasks."
Vantage Retail Sites is just the first of a series of releases that will be coming over the second half of 2014. Next up will be Vantage Partner Development SitesSM, a solution to support lenders in the development of referral channels, followed by Vantage MobilitySM, a version of VIP that will optimize the CRM experience on smartphones and tablets.
"The rapid adoption of VIP by some of the largest and most progressive lenders in the industry is confirming the need for new solutions that can meet regulatory compliance mandates without sacrificing revenue growth," said Zoukis. "With the introduction of Vantage Retail Sites, followed by Vantage Partner Development Sites and Vantage Mobility, we are demonstrating our investment in making sure our customers are empowered to safely maximize any sales channel or new technology."
Additional information about VIP and Vantage Sites is available at http://www.VantageProduction.com.
About Vantage Production
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12064812.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters