This branch which is close to the
Parking of vehicles was a major problem because of lack of space and customers where left to park their vehicles very far from the bank. To enter into the banking hall, you have go through a long queue because of the security doors, which were functioning erratically.
Inside the banking hall there were many customers unattended to without clear direction as to where they could make payments or collect cash. Inside Banking Hall later observed some customers walking through a corridor which led them to a room upstairs where they accept payments but customers who weren't aware were left on the long queues downstairs.
The long queues was caused by the branch officials were not ready to usher and direct customers upstairs and the fact that operating systems were slow. At the bulk room we observed that there only two attendants with one unapologetically rude to customers.
"No network let them wait," she told one of the security guards to inform customers on the queue.
Thereafter, she announced that those who are ready to pay in and their monies posted at a later time should approach her.
The network failure also affected the ATM machines and there were also aggrieved customers outside with cards trapped inside the machines.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006